ee Kenya Institute of Professional Studies is a Day, Mixed School located within Nairobi City County in Starehe Constituency around Nairobi. is affiliated with Private Schools
School Contacts & Location
Afya Center Along Tom Mboya Street
This school has been viewed 5,568 times
Kenya Institute of Professional Studies(KIPS) formerly Computerways Training College was founded in 1994.
KIPS as an institution is based at Afya Centre on both 11th and 12th floors and has two more branches at Travin House and Mitihani House.
The principal objective of KIPS is to provide management and vocational courses to meet the manpower to enable them achieve their goals.
The mission of the institute is educating professionals so that they achieve their goals in day to day activities, offer management driven vocational courses and academic programs. Our aim is to equip students with skills that enable them achieve their goals.
- To provide conducive learning environment within our institute
- To be a center of academic excellence in all our areas of training
- To value our clients as equal contributors to our success
- Marketing KIPS the sure path to your success as our motto says
- Founded: 1994
- KNEC Code: 0
- Affiliation: Private Schools
- Gender: Mixed School
- Status: Day
- Acreage: 0
- Classrooms: 0
- Students: 0
- Teachers: 0