St. Andrew's School, Turi was founded by the Levets and taken on by Peter and Jean Lavers (known to all as Ma and Pa) in 1931. There were initially 15 children in the school and by the end of the second term there were already 22 pupils. Since then, it has grown to be a large and successful boarding school, providing a first-class education to children from East Africa and beyond. Starting as a Preparatory School for pupils aged 5 to 13 years, St. Andrew's School added the Senior School in 1988 and now caters for over 500 pupils between the ages of 5 and 16.
Filter × Close
Location: St Andrew's School, Turi, C 56, Molo, Kenya