Mawego Technical Training Institute was established in 1952 as a trade school by the Utretch Brothers from Netherlands.
Located in Rachuonyo North District of Nyanza Province, the Institute is accessible though Oyugis Town which is 120km away. It is also accessible though Kendu-Bay Town which is about 17 Km away.
It became a Technical Secondary school in 1967 under the Ministry of Education. In 1986, it was converted into a Technical Training Institute, a status it retains to date.Having been founded by the Catholic Church, the Institute continues to enjoy the sponsorship of the Church to date and falls under Diocese of Homa-Bay.We pride ourselves in placing more than ordinary interest and effort in creating a positive difference in the...